Effective Date: 06 October 2021
It explains what data Korridor collects about you, what is being Korridor does with it, when and why it is shared with others, how long it is kept, how it is secure it, what cookies are and what it (and similar technologies) do, what data is collected about you by third party service providers and what choices you have to control your data.
- Information we collect about you
- Sources of Information we Collect About you
- How we use your information
- When and with whom we share your information
- Cookies and Other Similar Automated Technologies
- Third-Party Analytics Services
- How Long we Keep Your information
- Your Choices
- Rights of California Residents
- Storage and Processing
- How to Contact us
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Information You Provide to Access our Services
We collect information you provide when you apply or sign up for a Korridor App account, go through our identity or account verification process, authenticate into your account, communicate with us, answer our surveys, or otherwise use our Services.
We collect the following categories of information about you when you use our Services, including:
- Identification Information such as: Your name, e-mail address, address, phone number and authentication credentials (for example, information you use to log in to the Korridor App), including Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
- Additional Identification Information for Verified Users such as: Your full mailing address; date of birth; government-issued identification, including passport, or driver’s license and photograph of you.
- Financial Information such as: Bank account and payment details you add to your Korridor App account.
- Contacts Information, in order to provide you with the Services, we will also need to collect information from you about the intended recipient of the payment you request us to make. We will therefore ask you to provide contact details of your intended recipient. You can do this by manually entering a phone number or e-mail address into the Korridor App.
- Procurement Event Information, when you use our Services to make, accept, or request procurement, we collect information such as: when and where the events occur, the names of the parties involved, a description of the events, the settlement or transfer of event data and the devices and payment methods used to complete the events.
Information We Collect From Your Use of our Services
We collect information about you and the devices you use to access the Services, such as your computer, mobile phone, or tablet. The information that we collect includes:
- Geolocation Information. The location of your device, including your IP address, device language and location of your network provider. For more information and to learn how to disable collection of location information from your mobile device, please see below.
- Device Information. Information about your device, including your hardware model, operating system and version, device name, unique device identifier, mobile network information and information about the device’s interaction with our Services. If you use an iOS device, we also automatically detect if you have downloaded Chrome, so we can ask you which browser you prefer to use to open links from your Korridor App.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information. Information about how you use and interact with our Services, including your access time, “log-in” and “log-out” information, browser type and language, country and language setting on your device, IP address, the domain name of your internet service provider, other attributes about your browser, mobile device and operating system, any specific page you visit on our platform, content you view, features you use, the date and time of your use of the Services, your search terms and the website you visited before you visited or used the Services.
- Inferences drawn from any of the information we collect to create a profile about you that may reflect, for example, your preferences, characteristics and behaviour, including for account security purposes or to enhance our Services to you.
SOURCES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- You directly, when you submit information to us or allow us to access information.
- Your devices and how you interact with our Services.
- Korridor or its Agents
- Other sources that might include:
- Identity Verification. Information from third-party verification services (e.g., identity verification agencies and companies which provide third party analytics (see “Third-Party Analytics” below)) and publicly available sources. In some circumstances, where lawful, this information can include your government-issued identification number.
- Credit, Compliance and Fraud. Information about you from third parties for any credit investigation, credit eligibility, identity or account verification process, fraud detection process, or collection procedure, or as may otherwise be required by applicable law. This includes, without limitation, the receipt and exchange of account or credit-related information with any credit reporting agency or credit bureau, where lawful and any person or corporation with whom you have had, currently have, or may have a financial relationship, including without limitation past, present and future places of employment, financial institutions and personal reporting agencies.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Providing, Improving and Developing our Services
- Determining whether the Services are available in your country;
- Processing or recording your products and service procurement activities;
- Providing you with the product and services and features you choose to use;
- Displaying your historical product and service procurement information;
- Providing, maintaining and improving our Services;
- Developing new products and services;
- Delivering the information and support you request through the use of our Services;
- Improving, personalizing and facilitating your use of our Services, content and applications;
- Measuring, tracking and analysing trends and usage in connection with your use or the performance of our Services; and
- Otherwise providing you with the products and features you choose to use.
Communicating with You About our Services
- Sending you surveys and getting your feedback about our Services; and
- Sending you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us about our products and services.
Protecting our Services and Maintaining a Trusted Environment
- Conducting investigations, complying with and enforcing any applicable laws, regulations, legal requirements, industry standards and responding to lawful requests for information from the government or to valid legal process;
- Contacting you to resolve concerns and help you with our Services;
- Debugging to identify and fix errors that impair how our Services function;
- Making sure you follow the Korridor Terms of Service or other applicable agreements or policies;
- Investigating, detecting, preventing, recovering from, or reporting fraud, misrepresentations, security breaches or incidents, other potentially prohibited, malicious, or illegal activities, or to otherwise help protect your account, including to dispute chargebacks on your behalf;
- Protecting your, our, our clients’ and other users’ rights or property, or the security or integrity of our Services;
- Verifying or maintaining the quality and safety of our Services; and
- Verifying your identity (e.g., through government-issued identification numbers).
- For any other reason we may tell you about from time to time.
WHEN AND WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share the information described in the “Information We Collect About You” section with the following categories of service providers and third parties:
With Other Users of our Services
- With other users of our Services. For example, we may share information with the entity(ies) with whom you engage with in a procurement event when using our Services. We may also make certain information available to other Korridor App client or users to help them know they are engaging with the correct procuring party, such as when you joined Korridor App and whether you appear in their contacts and the number of people in their contacts who have also been party to products and service procurement events with you. If you choose, we may also allow you to share additional information about you and your use of our Services with other Korridor clients.
Corridor and its Agents
- For example, we may share your information internally to provide you with enhanced services from Korridor and other Agent products you use, to understand how you engage with Korridor to help make our Services better for you and for everyone and to help us build Services tailored to your preferences.
With our Service Providers
- With service providers who help us provide, maintain and improve our Services (e.g., vendors who help us with fraud prevention, identity verification and fee collection services), as well as financial institutions, payment networks, payment card associations, credit bureaus, carrying brokers and other entities in connection with your products and service procurement events or otherwise to help us provide the Services.
Business Transfers and Corporate Changes
- To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of one or more of the Services; or
- If we do or try to do a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring (including during due diligence and negotiation of these); the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets; the financing, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of our business; or other corporate change.
Safety and Compliance with Law
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary (i) to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (e.g., from creditors, tax authorities, law enforcement agencies, in response to a garnishment, levy, or lien notice, etc.); (ii) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (iii) to enforce or comply with our General Terms or other applicable agreements or policies; (iv) to protect our or our customers’ rights or property, or the security or integrity of our Services; (v) for an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (vi) to protect us, users of our Services or the public from harm, fraud, or potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
With Your Consent
- With your consent. For example:
- At your direction or as described at the time you agree to share;
- When you authorize a third party application or website to access your information.
Aggregated and Anonymized Information
- We also may share (within our group of companies or affiliates, or with service providers or other third parties) aggregated and/or anonymized information that does not specifically identify you or any individual user of our Services.
COOKIES AND OTHER SIMILAR AUTOMATED TECHNOLOGIES
When you interact with Korridor’s online services, or open e-mails we send you, we obtain certain information using automated technologies, such as cookies, web server logs, web beacons and other technologies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an internet tag, pixel tag, or clear GIF, is a tiny graphic image that may be used in our websites or e-mails.
We use these automated technologies to collect your device information, internet activity information and inferences as described above. These technologies help us to:
- Remember your information so you do not have to re-enter it;
- Track and understand how you use and interact with our online services and e-mails;
- Tailor our online services to your preferences;
- Measure how useful and effective our services and communications are to you; and
- Otherwise manage and enhance our products and services.
We set some of these automated technologies ourselves, but others are set by third parties who deliver services on our behalf. For example, we may use other companies’ web analytics services (described in the “Third-Party Analytics Services” section), which use automated technologies to help us evaluate how customers use of our websites.
Your browser can alert you when cookies are placed on your device and how you can stop or disable them via your browser settings. Please note, however, that without cookies all of the features of our online services may not work properly. If you use a mobile device, you can manage how your device and browser share certain device data by changing the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. You can learn more about cookies and how to manage your preferences by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
THIRD-PARTY ANALYTICS SERVICES
We may use third-party analytics service providers to help us with our online services, such as Google Analytics. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web beacons and web server logs to help us analyse how you use our online services. We may disclose your site-use information (including IP address) to these analytics providers and other service providers who use the information to help us figure out how you and others use our online services.
- To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit:
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We generally keep your information as long as reasonably necessary to provide you the Services or to comply with applicable law. However, even after you deactivate your account, we can retain copies of information about you and any products and service procurement events or Services in which you may have participated for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law, applicable statute of limitations or as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, to detect or prevent fraud, to collect fees owed, to resolve disputes, to address problems with our Services, to assist with investigations, to enforce our general terms or other applicable agreements or policies, or to take any other actions consistent with applicable law.
You can access, change, or correct information that you have provided by logging into your Korridor App account at any time or by making a request to us using the contact details below. We will need to verify your identity before granting access or otherwise changing or correcting your information.
Deactivating Your Account
If you wish to deactivate or permanently close your account, you can do so at any time by contacting Korridor at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to provide certain Services, we may require access to location information, including precise geolocation information collected from your device. If you do not consent to collection of this information, certain Services will not function properly and you will not be able to use those Services. You can stop our collection of location information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, some of our mobile applications will no longer function. You also may stop our collection of location information via mobile application by following the standard uninstall process to remove Korridor App from your device.
Do Not Track
Certain web browsers allow you to instruct your browser to respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals to website you visit, informing those sites that you do not want your online activities to be tracked. At this time, our websites are not designed to respond to DNT signals or similar mechanisms from browsers.
CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our Services are general audience services not directed at children under the age of 13. If we learn that any information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information.
HOW WE SECURE INFORMATION
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical and physical safeguards, to protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Nevertheless, the internet is not a 100 percent secure environment and we cannot guarantee absolute security of the transmission or storage of your information. We hold information about you both at our own premises and with the assistance of third-party service providers.
STORAGE AND PROCESSING
Korridor may itself or may use third-party service providers to, process and store your information in Mauritius or other countries.
HOW TO CONTACT US
1st Floor, Building B, Nautica Commercial Centre, Royal Road, Black River, 90602, Republic of Mauritius
Telephone number (Mauritius):
+230 5500 9011